Ubreathe life
Ubreathe life
Ubreathe life
Ubreathe life
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Ubreathe life
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Ubreathe life
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Ubreathe life
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Ubreathe life

Ubreathe life

Regular price
Rs. 39,990.00
Sale price
Rs. 39,990.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Ubreathe life is designed to harness the air purification process of plants augmented by technology that’s driven by the laws of physics. Simple.   

It’s conceived with a 5-layer filtration process to make it much more effective. At the same time, its biological filtration covers the entire spectrum of indoor air quality by removing not only particulate pollution but also gaseous and biological contaminants, and improving the O2 levels.

Guess what, it’s also aesthetically designed to enhance the décor of your home.

Technology Explanation

Ub life boost Phytoremediation of Air which happens mostly in the soil-root zone (85%) and some in the leaves(15%). The process of Phytoremediation is boosted by increasing the volume of air that the plant microbiome gets to interact with. Through our novel patent pending Urban Munnar & Breathing Roots technology, Ubreathe Life can effectively remove the whole spectrum of indoor air pollutants such as  microorganisms, particulate matters and harmful gases, also it reduces peculiar smell, remove passive smoking and bring you with clean and fresh air by means of exponentially amplified phytoremediation capabilities of specific plants and stack of  Pre-filter, carbon filter and HEPA filter.

Product Details

Model -
 Ub life Birch Plywood
Rated Voltage - 220V
Rated Frequency - 50 Hz
Rate Power - 55 W
Clear Air Delivery Rate (CADR) - 400 CMH
Maximum Noise - 50 dB
Recommended Area - Upto 250 sqft
Item Category & Weight ‏- ‎ Heavy Electronics. 21 kg
Item Dimensions LxWxH -  14 x 14 x 29 inches
Included Components ‏- Ub life machine, Mobile app access, Three add on  filters, Operating manual, Plant guide and Warranty card
Plant - Plant is not included in the package